Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blogging is a Bad Habit

My friend, Julia the Indomitable, has decided to become a triathlete. What's more, she has conned several of her good friends into participating in a sprint triathlon relay of sorts. I'm the bike leg of our team. I haven't really biked since elementary school, and for some reason I don't remember my butt hurting so badly when I rode a bike as a kid. Now, I'm just praying for callouses to develop on my sweet little derriere. No luck, thus far.

So now my kids are rotting their brains in front of the TV while I am blogging. This is the time of the day when I usually work out. But today I feel crummy and so instead of being a hard core athlete I'm blogging about not exercising-this, I think, is slightly warped. Blogging is a bad habit.

No comments: