Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Photo Documentary

It has come to my attention that some of my readers would like to see more pictures on my blog. So in an effort to please my adoring public, yesterday I documented my life via digital camera. I'm not claiming that this would make it on National Geographic, but a picture is worth a thousand words...




This is a picture of my 3 oldest kids getting ready to play in the snow. Don't they look cute...they were outside for all of 5 minutes before someone got snow in their glove and had to come in to warm up.



This is a picture of my kitchen table a few minutes after I got breakfast cleaned up. Already it has turned into a studio for creating birthday cards. Note the discoloration on the far side of the table, this is from when my kids created unsanctioned permanent marker art and my husband tried to clean it off with a bleach solution. (not recommended)



I was sweeping the floor and discovered where all the rest of our card game was. Apparently, it's easier to shove cards under the furniture rather than pick them up. The guilty party has not been apprehended.



We invested in a quality Fisher Price Nativity Set. Mary is recovering in the foreground from a concussion as the camel has recently gone on a rampage and taken out the sheep, shepherd, 1 wise man and a chicken who escaped from the farm set.






This is our "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree". The only presents under the tree thus far are from E and M; they made a "surprise" gift for Hubby and I. Unfortunately, they neglected to pick up the zillions of small pieces of of construction paper. So I'm pretty sure we will each be receiving a lovely collection of paper snowflakes.


Here is the inside of my chest freezer. On top are little baggies of pureed veggies. I add these to recipes to sneak in veggies. Ironically, under the little baggie of veggies are Tupperware full of Christmas cookies.

Here is the precious baby who generates so much laundry that I can no longer get it done in one day.

My kids are up, and starving...so I'm off to make some oatmeal. Check back later for the newest installment of "A Day in the Life of CurlyJo."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo documentary. I actually love your blog in general, it's full of honesty, interesting thoughts and funny insights. Tell bub that he probably shouldn't start calling his aunts "fat" & "skinny" it might not go over so well!
Amanda

stephaniejwood said...

Thanks for the encouragement! It's good to know that people actually read my blog.