Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bullet Points

-We finally got approval from Baby's worker to put her in the nursery at church. We tried tonight. She freaked.
-Baby has had no more visits with birth dad. I wonder if he was just curious and wanted to meet her once. I'm glad I got a picture...it may have been the only chance.
-Tomorrow we are going to the National Forest to cut down our Christmas tree (yes-we have a permit). The kids are excited and so am I; its one of our most fun Christmas traditions
-E lost his first tooth today. He put it in a giagantic zip-lock bag. "So that it'll be easy for you to find under my pillow tonight; I know you're the Tooth Fairy, Mom." He said. I'm gonna give him a buck; hubby is shocked at inflation. He only got a quarter.
-E and M got their glasses in last Thursday. I'm considering duct taping them to each of their respective heads. I find those dumb things laying around everywhere. They are cute, when they're being worn though, and duct tape may diminish the look.
-I fought with M about wearing yellow socks, pink Mary Janes, holey jeans a purlple shirt and a light blue sweatshirt tied around the waist for an accessory. Later we had a knock-down-drag-out about wearing bright pink pants 4 inches too short. She's only 5, I'm really not THAT picky. What's it gonna be like at 13? YIKES!
-Bub's Spiderman suit is getting too small for him. It gives him a considerable wedgy, but he still insists on wearing the thing at least 1 day each week - with his "cowboy shoes" (aka cowboy boots). We've got quite a fashion sense around here!
-Cozy 101 plays all Christmas music for the month of December. My kids insist on having it on 24/7. It's on in their rooms; it's on in the playroom; it's on in the dining room. I've been humming Rump-A-Pum-Pum all day. Blast that dang drummer boy!

No comments: