Monday, December 10, 2007

Bubisms

-Bub wanted me to read him the story of Snow White and the Seven Dorks this afternoon. (I think I might like that story better, actually.)

-He continues to call the bone doctor an "ortho-penis". (loudly, in the waiting room, no less.)

-And guacamole is still walk-a-goalie. (this has nothing to do with soccer as far as I can descern.)

-Hubby's receeding hair line is dubbed a mohawk.(too bad Hubby doesn't have a real mohawk, that would be worth seeing. )

- And ever since his New Mexico grandparents visited he distingishes between his 2 grandpa's by calling them the "skinny one" and the "fat one". (I'm not telling which one is which)

That kid is good for a chuckle...he really can be quite naughty ...but he's so dang cute I can't help but love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bubs cracks me up!