Saturday, August 4, 2007

A New Look

Every once and a while I get an itch to change the look of my blog. I got the itch. I'm not sure I love pink this much, but hey it's good for a change. Also, I changed the settings so that you don't have to be a member or subscribe to leave a comment, so I expect lots of comments from you lurking blog readers. On a side note I need to tell you that my husband doesn't actually look like that. His head is a very normal shape, unfortuanately when I imported the image that's what happened and I can't figure out how to change it. Here is your first chance to comment: What do you think? Should I change the background to a very likeable green or leave it this slightly obnoxious Pepto Bismol color?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go green, Definately NOT Pepto!

Love you

E