Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Checking In

So my battle to decide what is good and what is best continues. I need to make decisions about this falls activities for the kids. There are Karate, and art classes and swimming lessons and basketball to choose from, not to mention that my kids' musical education has been sorely neglected. The facts are: A) It's too expensive to do all that stuff B)We'd never get school done if I had to take them to all of these things C) I would go crazy driving them around D) I know some people who seem to pull it all off, and I'm on a guilt trip about not being able to do it myself.

Some people can juggle a hundred different balls and not drop a single one. Me, I can juggle 3 or 4 and sometimes one slips away from me. I might as well accept it; I am not one of those super acheivers and ultra organzied folks. So I say to the demon of Perfection (there's gotta be one), "IT'S GOOD ENOUGH!!!!" "AVERAGE IS OKAY." "TODAY I'M GONNA ROCK MY BABY, READ TO MY BIG KIDS AND LIVE IN GRACE."

No comments: