Friday, November 14, 2008

How about a little H2O

We're doing something a little different this year. Instead of baking I'm giving water. Literally.

Usually we deliver Christmas cookies to neighbors and teachers during the Christmas season. But this year we will be handing out waterbottles and cute cards. The money we save on presents/baked goods will be donated to Water Charity.

Really, who needs the extra calories that christmas cookies bring? Not I.

But people DO need water. And many people live without clean water to drink. Unacceptable. And we can make a difference.

My sweet and artistically gifted friend Anne, of Annie Dupras Design, is making some darling labels for my water bottles. She's donating her time to the cause - GO ANNE!!!!

If you'd like to Give Water for Christmas this year let me know - leave a comment here. We might just inspire a few others to give too!

Yeah, our efforts it might be a drop in the proverbial bucket, but $20 will provide clean water to one person for a lifetime. $20 CAN CHANGE A LIFE....it could be the most important thing we do this season!

2 comments:

this is us said...

Does Anne want to share her tags? I'm looking for a cute one to use....

:)

- Jennifer
gjisaac at gmail dot com

Matthew Crocker said...

Steph- can you post the tag? Is she ok with that? I bet a bunch of people would love it!