Thursday, November 20, 2008

cheater, cheater protein shake eater.


Here's a picture of the chillins an' me - just for fun! Yes, that is a toy gun my son is pointing at the camera. I tried to do the "no guns" thing until my 2 year old started chewing his toast in the shape of a gun.

So I picked my battles.

My boys love violence. The really, really do. I just hope they grow-up to be honorable and couragous - and just shoot the bad guys;)

Diet update: The thought of eating eggs for breakfast - again, made me want to hurl. So I made a chocolate protein shake. Dr. Atkins would not approve. But I suck at following rules. So far I've lost 2 lbs. , only 13 to go.....
Dieting stinks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Dupras Family said...

try this:
http://www.nutritiondata.com/topics/better-choices-diet