Tuesday, September 9, 2008

EWWWW!

I am so disgusted.

We found mouse poo. And where there is mouse poo there are mice...never mouse, always mice.

So I set the trap, and this morning we caught a rather large and juicy mouse. I made Eddie toss it out. The good thing about being married is that I can play the "girl" card every once in a while. And if ever there was cause to be girly it's a mouse in the house...well mice. Even now I feel like I'm hyperventelating. I so so so hate mice.

Please pray for me. My knight in shining armour is out of town on business, and if we catch more mice tonight then I will be the parent in charge of disposing of deceased rodents.

I can do it, right? I'm a woman in my 30s. I'm at my fat weight. I'm bigger, stronger, smarter, and even faster than a dead mouse.

Help me, Jesus!

1 comment:

this is us said...

When Mia and Noah were little (2 and 4), we had a mouse - found in a trap by Noah one morning (we had laid the traps after seeing a mouse in the kitchen dwhich left me sitting on the kitchen counter crying til Greg came home with the traps). So when Noah found the mouse I made them get up in the bed with me and wouldn't let them out til Greg came home to get rid of it. We just sat there in bed waiting for daddy to come home - they still remember it in a "this will cost us big therapy bucks" kind of way.

Oh - and I'm at my fat weight too. Sigh.