Saturday, September 6, 2008

At Our House...

-We ate oatmeal raisin cookies for breakfast...really.

-Eddie and I sipped coffee in the living room and told the kids "we're on a date; pretend you can't see us".

-We ate leftovers for lunch and went to the park with four kids, 3 bikes, and one stroller. It was less than restful. We're teaching M to ride a bike...we have been for the last year...there are some fear issues. Eddie remarked, "She is literally giggling and crying at the same time. How is that possible?"

-There is a pile of unfolded clean laundry on the floor because I choose to take a nap and blog instead of fold. Laundry will NEVER be done. So as long as everyone has clean socks and underware I consider myself victorious. Ya gotta let your standards slip a little when your homeschooling with 4 kids.

-Eddie thinks we should go get ice cream for dinner. Cookies for breakfast, ice cream for dinner....the kids will not come down from their sugar high for hours.

-I need to get groceries...hence the cookies and ice cream.

-things were tidy and picked up at 7AM, but they are messy now.

-I don't dust unless I can see the dust.

-We have a GIGANTIC flat screen TV that we got for free, just in time for cable...OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!!

Cookies, ice cream , cable....no mom of the year awards for me.

No comments: