Tuesday, August 19, 2008

swimwear




Our church rented out a smallish yet cool waterpark for an evening of hanging out and baptism. As you might recall, I'm at my fat weight. I don't relish the thought of revealing my fat weight to members of my church in a bathing suit.


What to wear? What to wear?

The black string bikini of my early twenties is probably out. So is the cute little tankini my husband bought for me when I was fit and buff. Do they make swim wear in a turtleneck?

As it happens, they do!
While brousing the modest Christian clothing options available on the internet I happened upon these lovely articles of clothing. My favorite is, of course, the peice that manages to deliver both swimwear AND CULOTTES in a single stroke of fashion defiance.
But for the record, I did find some pretty cute (for real) swimming suits. I'm too cheap to buy a new one, so I'm hoping that all my untanned flesh will temporarily blind co-swimmers so they won't notice the jiggle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are just way too funny about this!