Monday, July 7, 2008

Unrelated meanderings

Bub: Mom can we watch TV after we do our chores?
Me: potentially
Bub: What's potentially mean?
Me: maybe
Bub: Mom, where'd you learn to speak a Spanish?

(Did you know "potentially" was a Spanish word? Me either.)
*********************************************************
-Yesterday I had a prickly pear margarita and a Mexican MaiTai with dinner (its my birthday) They were yummy; I talked A LOT! This amuses Hubby; I secretly think he likes to get me tipsy.

-I also got a chocolate truffle. It was a very good day.

-Wednesday's the day. Baby will be ours forever and always. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. Giddy, very giddy!

I bought 5 12-packs of pop, because they were on sale for the 4th of July. This was a mistake, because I am rediscovering the joys of carbonation. Diet pop has absolutely no redeeming nutritional value. And I love it.

-My sister introduced me to "Making Friends" paper dolls (Google it). M and Bub think they are super duper fun and it keeps them entertained for hours. I also have teeny tiny scraps of paper littering every square inch of my house. It's hard to decide if its worth it. On the one hand we have educational productive entertainment, on the other we have a colossal mess. Hmmm....TV is much neater, and it doesn't really rot children's brains does it?

No comments: