Saturday, July 5, 2008

Really Really Pointless

We just had the biggest, dumbest fight ever, Hubby and me. I mean really pointless - absolutely no point whatsoever.

We were both so irked it took us a couple hours to cool down; then, we rehashed. Usually, once we cool down and talk it out some clarity arises out of the mess. Not so today. We talked in circles and after that we concluded that, "That was a really, really dumb fight." It all boiled miscommunication and too short of fuses.

I hate when that happens. It was a complete waste of time and emotional energy, and we wasted a good part of today being annoyed at each other.

So when we finally made up I asked Hubby,"Are we gonna have to do this again? 'Cause I hate it". Hubby replied, "Yeah, probably."

And there you go.

No comments: