Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ahhh.....

Not feeling particularly coherent today, but I thought I should check-in.

-When you're the 4th kid your first words are not normal baby first words. They are words like, "yeah, baby" and "whoa", and "no way". Its also possible you could learn to make fake burp noises because it's a cheap laugh.


-Bubbism for the day: (here's the context - we were talking about doing the right thing, and choosing not to do wrong. Bub had something to add to the discussion.)

"Mom, you should also not look at other peoples diarrhea."

Excellent point. But what I think he meant was that you shouldn't read other peoples diary's - come to think of it those two words do sound awfully similar.

1 comment:

Jen said...

ha! I love it! Tristan overheard me gibing Mark the daily poop report which included diarrhea. Guess what his new favorite word is?? oh yeah only with all w's - di-wa-weeee-waaaaah. Nice!