Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some pics...













Here's proof M lost her first tooth.

And that my garden has started to produce...note yummy tomatoes, and rosemary, and basil. Also, note my attempt to look like a cool food blog by dressing the plate with herbs.

The boys wanted some "air time" too! Note their cheesy camera smiles.


Baby has discovered her belly button, which is rather remarkable really. It's just such a hassle to get the buddah belly out of the way and actually see ones belly button...
Do you see the resemblance? That lovely peice of art is a self portrait done by my youngest son. It's proof that schools in full swing for us. And actually it's going well...despite the baby factor.
Speaking of the baby factor, guess who discovered my fingernail polish and decided to do a little body art on her buddah belly. No, it wasn't me. She also decided to paint the carpet on the stairs, but I'm in denial about that. I don't want to talk about it.





















1 comment:

Jennifer McHam said...

Oooooh sounds li8ke fun @ your house! My cousin once found a yellow highlighter & drew the yellow brick road through every. single. room. in. the. house. Aaaah - kids :)