Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Barbie Brainstorming

That last post got me thinking of some uncharted possibilities in Barbie production. I'm thinking Matel needs to steer away from the gigantic outlandishly perky breast version of Barbie and give young girls a taste of reality. For instance:

-Lactation Barbie
-PMS Barbie
-Hot Flash Barbie
-Botox Barbie
-Weight Watchers Barbie
-Hormone Replacement Therapy Barbie
-Prozac Barbie
-Bad Hair Day Barbie
-Adult Onset Acne Barbie
-Celulite /Vericose Vein Barbie
-Tree Hugger Barbie and her pal, Green Peace Barbie
-Mid Life Crisis Barbie
-Bad Break-up Barbie (comes with a 1/2 gallon of chocolate ice cream)

The possibilities are endless...and the accessories could be amusing.

How 'bout you... any ideas?

3 comments:

Kari said...

Those are hiliarious! I loved WW Barbie and Bad Break up Barbie - both are near and dear to my heart.

How about Unwanted Body Hair Barbie. She might be gross, but would come with a waxing kit.

stephaniejwood said...

I like it! Do you think it would be too warped to include Botox injection kits with Botox Barbie. Hmm....

Kari said...

I think you would NEED botox kits with Botox Barbie...it only makes sense!