Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 year old boy for lease....


After dinner I had to throw the baby in the bath. She mashed a handful of Jasmine rice into her hair.

Bub asked if he could take a bath too. I, very meanly, said "no". I turned my back for a half a second and this is what I found. According to Bub, his very burly six year old sister launched him into the water, clothes and all, and Bub being so shocked by the ordeal had no time to protest. Mmhmm...wanna a buy some real estate in Southern FL?

On a happier note, a much happier note. We have an adoption hearing set for July 9th. I opened the letter today and almost turned a cartwheel in delight. Almost. It would have been ugly seeing as my cartwheel days were gone several decades ago. Anyhoo...we are thrilled.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! About the adoption of course, not the 4 year old fully clothed bath....! :)

Anonymous said...

We'll take him! (for 24 hrs at least!)
Amanda