Monday, March 12, 2007

Bub

Bub is our littlest. (No we didn't really name him that) He's a pain, pretty much a royal pain. I adore him. He's hysterical. And naughty. Last week we called it a day and went to the park after Bub found a black marker and did a little "face art". I was afraid of what he'd do to my house if we stayed indoors. I don't scare easy, but I had good reason to be nervous. You should see what he's done to our walls, and his sisters hair, and the carpet, luckily the dog is fast.

Last week I was out with my girlfriends and Eddie was cleaning up dinner when he heard screaming from upstairs... our bathroom to be more precise. Caleb was standing on the counter peeing. Yuck. Glad I missed it. Eddie made Bub clean it up - just punishment.

Last night at church (we do home church) Caleb was in the basement twirling on an office chair. Apparently, he started feeling a little woozy. He came upstairs and interrupted prayer by vomiting into my awaiting hands.

I know...I know... he sounds like a pill. He is. But he so cute, and funny and cuddly. He tells hilarious stories, complete with sound effects and I couldn't love him more. I'm so glad God gave him to us.

1 comment:

Matthew Crocker said...

We love him too, our family wouldn't be the same without him. That being said, I am so glad he is yours. Love your blog, keep it up!