Tuesday, May 27, 2008

short

This one may be short. Baby is playing in her crib, but she won't be destracted from breakfast for long.

-We had a annoying round of the stomach flu...no one escaped unscathed.

-I am, again, behind on laundry...oh when was I ever caught up...not since we've been a family of 6.

-We are officially on summer break, though I'm going to try to squeeze in some of our read-alouds, the kid's don't even notice that those are school.

-My vegetable garden has sprouted. Hubby has accused me of gardening addiction. I'm not there yet, but I can see how one could be afflicted. I'm already eyeballing areas of our yard that I want to dig up and create flower beds... just trying to figure out how irritated hubby would be if i ask him to re-work the irrigation system....I'm working up th courage...there could be grumbling and muttering under the breath.

-Pray for me today...I'm going to ask kids to do extra work, and pitch in with the chores...this tends to try my patience and theirs. But I am determined that I'm not the only one who should do the house tending around here. Little people can dust. An 8 year old can push a vacuum. I am not the one who left muddy fingerprints on the windows. My kids will grow up to be competent adults if its the last thing I do....

-E's downstairs making breakfast...I'm suspicious that I should be supervising...Baby thinks she need to eat too.

Hasta

No comments: