Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Doing this instead of what I should be doing....

MAN TAG:
1. Who is your man? Eddie
2. How long have you been married? 9 years
3. How long dated? Depends how you count it, but about a year
4. How old is your man? 32 - almost 33
5. Who eats more? Generally - Eddie, chocolate - me
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? Him

8. Who sings better?Oh, I do, but that's not hard to accomplish
9. Who is smarter? We are different kinds of smart (I'm stealing this very diplomatic answer from my sister)
10. Whose temper is worse? Eddie's
11. Who does the laundry? At our house it's the Laundry Fairy - what you don't have one? - the fairy looks suspiciously like me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? That's been a boy job from the beginning of time
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me - though sometimes I switch because it irritates Eddie and he needs a little spontaneity in his life.
14. Who pays the bills? Eddie - I, apparently, don't do it right, and it stresses me out, so Eddie took over.
15. Who is better with the computer? Eddie, but I can hold my own.

16. Who mows the lawn? Eddie agreed upon marrying me that I would never have to do this job - if we had a pre-nump this would be in it.

17. Who cooks dinner? Me - though Eddie can make meatloaf and omelette's and frittata and a few other things.

18. Who drives when you are together? Eddie is the default driver - for some reason I make him nervous...

19. Who pays when you go out? VISA
20. Who is most stubborn? Eddie
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Eddie
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me - I think, well I kissed him too!

24. Who asked who out? He asked me out on our first official date, but that was after months of hanging out and him showing up at my apartment suspiciously close to dinner time.
25. Who proposed? Eddie

26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? Probably me, but Eddie knows more people than I do
28. Who has more siblings? Me
29. Who wears the pants in the family? That question annoys me. Eddie would say he does; I say we collaborate - and we do. If it came down to it I would trust him to make big decisions in the best interest of our family.

No comments: