Sunday, October 14, 2007

10-20-30

I've been tagged. So here goes...
10 years ago - I was dating my future husband. I lived in Boulder with 3 roomates and from our bedroom window my friend Dawn and I could spy on our respective boyfriends who lived acrossed the street.

I was a junior at CU, and finishing up my practicums at Baseline Middle School. My experience at this school and working at the Boulder County Juvenile Detention Center laid the foundation for which our decision to homeschool was based.

20 years ago - I was a 5th grader at Eisenhower Elementary School in Davenport IA. I think this was the year (can't remember if it was 5th or 6th) when Mrs. Hudson was my homeroom teacher. She was my favorite. I'm not actually sure she was a fabulous teacher, but she understood kids. She was the defender of the underdog, and you always knew Mrs. Hudson had your back.

30 years ago - My mom was pregnant with my sister. I was about to be bumped from my position as baby of the family, a position which I held for all of 18months. I had curly brown hair, and if the pictures are accurate, I was adorable. We lived in Des Moines IA.

No comments: