Friday, January 2, 2009

lemon curd etc.

-I made homeade lemon curd with my son. It had lumps. When I made it myself it did not have lumps. Just saying.

-I cannot believe I just saw an an ad for "Hooters: Best Damn Dream Girl" reality TV show. This is the state of our country people.

-Eddie got his eye cut up; corneal abbrasion and blood clot was the Doctor's diagnosis. How did he sustain this injury? A part flew off one of my kid's new Christmas toys. Pray it doesn't get infected.

-Baby has taken to following her brother and sister around and doing exactly what they do...it's cute and good for the egos' of my big kids until they CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE. The funny thing is that they absolutely cannot stand to make her cry so she, being a good baby, throws a whopping fit until they let her follow her around again.

-We're back from our marathon road trip. I'm with Dorthy, "There's no place like home."

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi there! I'm the occassional lurker/friend of Jen McHam and your sis Gretchen =) I had to tell you I just sustained a corneal abrasion Friday...wow...that was some pain. Sorry for your hubby...I have to ask, did he heal up ok? I'm all better now...Lemon curd sounds Fab! Even with lumps..