Monday, February 27, 2012

The ordinary.

I've got writers block. Nothing I have to say seems terribly interesting, plus the keyboard for my iPad is Downstairs. So it's bullet points to keep the family informed AGAIN.

-we went to the park to meet a homeschooling family for a play date. It was a blind date, and a success. Emma had a wonderful time with this familiy's 10 year old daughter. Caleb met Another little boy named Caleb. Ethan met two boys his age, and their I interest in Lego robotics rivaled his. Abby happily played with the girls or on the play set. It did my mother heart good.

-my injured foot is swollen again...very annoying....considering going to the doctor. Probably should have already....

- weather has been glorious here, I am loving it, and still I am so homesick for snow.

- and I wish they had a Tokyo Joes or Noodles here.

- our rental house in Westminster will need new renters come this spring. Any takers?

- our lemon tree produces the best and sweetest lemon. I'd like to make lemon curd but I know I would just eat it all on toast and with a latte. It would be a 10 pound bad decision.

I have 2 Facebook friends from the state I live in. This is progress..slow..but progress.

No comments: