Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful

Topping the list: a bald dude on the downhill side of thirty. I so love him. He's my best friend and biggest ally. He responds to my, "Hey, let's..." with a " Sure!". Some of my ideas are nuts, some are risky, and he's always game. He's the feet and hands to my dreams. And I cannot tell you how much that means to me.

Next: My kids all one, two, three and four of them. My life is FULL, but less would feel empty.

In no particular order:

  • Lattes, and mountains. So maybe the connection isn't obvious. But I love them both. With their respective deliciousness and majesty the feed my soul.
  • My suburban. I love my miniture green school bus of a vehicle.
  • Friends who "get" me.
  • Gluten free "oreos".
  • Writing, and books. I love words. Nerdy, I know. Shut-up.
  • Living a story bigger than myself.
  • Family. I really had a "Leave it to Beaver" childhood. You can thank my parents for my general level-headedness and well balanced outlook.
  • Anti-depressants. Okay- so you might have to thank the makers of Wellbutrin too. They have heavily contributed to my sanity.
  • Puppies. I am a recovering animal hater.
  • My lovely home. I am even sorta thankful for the kitchen table missing most of its finish and marked with crayon. Good things happen 'round that table.
  • Will Farrel - I'm not even gonna explain that one.
  • Our church
  • many many other things

No comments: