Friday, December 19, 2008

We're in AGAIN....for real.

So you'll remember that we had planned on putting the kids in school come spring semester 2009. And then the cash presumably dried up...and private school ain't cheap. So we nixed tht plan. We re-adjusted our attitudes and planned on continuing to homeschool. But then this is what happened within 24 hours.

A) Eddie got a bonus

B) I got a call from the school that they were offering our family 1/2 price tuition

so...

I called the school and said that we'd re-evaluated, and I wanted to enroll the my kids. The receptionist started to cry...on the phone...which was kinda weird. She said that they had been praying everyday for the last 2 weeks that God would provide a way for our family to be a part of their school.

Prayer answered.

And so our lives are going to change. But I am certain, absolutely certain, that this is where our family needs to be for this season. And that is a good thing.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Ok, I just got some chills! That is amazing! I'm so glad God blessed your family like that and made it obvious so you have complete peace about this big change!

song said...

Wow, I'm so excited for the family! Prayer answered indeed!

Jennifer McHam said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

KAT said...

That is terrific! I am so glad that your family is doing well - and that you have this opportunity. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

thrilled for you that it all worked out after all!!!

when do they start? i'll be praying!