Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas


I try to do only one family picture a year because, let's face it, getting 4 kids to look one direction and smile is a relatively impossible feat. In fact, I think they might take family pictures in hell because, in my experience, family photo shoots are a little taste of hell on earth.

My dad graciously took this for us. We have some fabulous pictures of the kids that will get posted when I have more than 30 seconds. So, ah, consider this your Christmas card from us this year. I MIGHT get around to emailing one out, but it would not be good for your health to hold your breath until you receive a Christmas greeting in the mail.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is great, Bub is such a stinker looking off into space, but somehow it just fits!
Amanda

Dave Richa said...

thanks for the X-mas card! I love this family and am thankful they are in my life!