Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another update from the Sleep Deprived

Baby has figured out the eating thing. She's now past her birth weight. Hooray! She's turning towards my voice and decided that if she's really mad only mom will do. This is great news on the bonding and attachment side of things. It's less fabulous on the mom gets two seconds to herself side of the equation.

My kids are watching too much TV, and and my floors are a disaster. But overall we are hanging in there. Bub had a melt down in the library today, and he brought his pillow and blanket to sleep in our room last night. I know his life just got a little more complicated. Just after dinner he suggested to me that when Baby Girl's mommy gets better that we should really give her back. I don't think he's excited to have Baby be a permanent fixture in our family. He'll adjust, but I do feel sorry for him.

No comments: