Saturday, February 26, 2011

The latest in bullet points

  • Abby stuck a pinto bean up her nose. It took an hour to convince her to blow it out. Otherwise we were headed to urgent care - for a pinto bean.
  • I am sick. It sucks.
  • The dog has developed the dangerous habit of hopping on the table after dinner to check out if there are leftovers worth scrounging. This is dangerous. Eddie is likely to kill the dog if she does it again.
  • Abby gave herself a shiner. She was spinning around to make herself dizzy and plowed into the cabinet head first. It looks like we beat her. We did not.
  • We ate leftovers for dinner. I'm afraid I'll be needing to cook in the near future.
  • We watched our friends kids last night and today. They have four kids; doing the math that makes for 8 children. It was surprisingly easy.
  • It, oddly, hurts my fingers to type
  • I hate the flu.

No comments: