Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

-This morning's beverage of choice: hot cocoa with heart shaped marshmellows. Healthful, I know. But no one 'round these parts complained about the artificial colors or flavors.

-The kids were in a "mood" yesterday when they realized that Valentines was not recognized as a national holiday for which school was canceled. The injustice.

-Eddie has the flu. Bad. Romance=NyQuil, and tea with honey. 13 years in we discovered love often looks less like a Hallmark greeting card and a lot more washing the dishes, and bedtime stories.

My husband, of the bedtime stories and on-line bill pay, is my favorite person on the planet.

Hands down.
No contest.
There is no one else is even in the running.

He is my own personal hero, and best friend.

And a good kisser too.

This is my Valentine's Day Prayer: Thank You. He is more than I deserve.

No comments: