Tuesday, August 4, 2009

good days

Today was a good day.

My husband, who loves me, brought me Starbucks' Java Chip ice cream. It has roughly a bajillion calories, and worth every last one.

The sunset is glorious.

I have 3, make that 4, unread books on my nightstand.

The baby had a rip roarin' fever, which is technically NOT good. The sickness was redeemed by the fact that I got to sit and snuggle her for most of the day. This is a thing she would not typically tollerate. She is 2 - places to go, people to see, right?

Only a couple of weeks until I start work...nervous about managing the rest of my life, but oh so excited for the job. Expect blogging to remain pathetic.

We adore our housemate/tenant/nanny. She rocks! I think she likes us okay too.

E's fake tooth looks better than his real one, and our dental insurance covered it. Can I just say that I like, really like, being an american in this century. We definately have the corner good fake teeth.

I always spell "definately"wrong...all them gosh dern vowels confuse me.

I need to bathe...or shower...or maybe I can stay dirty for 12 more hours and read one of those books on my nightstand instead.

No comments: