Friday, August 7, 2009

getting to know me

This is me:

http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html


It's actually kinda creepy how will this describes certain aspects of me. Like, make a note of this, I HATE HATE HATE mundane details. Hate them. A lot.

But I can do details if I must.

Case in point: evicting tenants. I felt very screwed over, by the liars-liar-pants-on-fire tenants we have. I was determined that our case would not be thrown out on the basis of some minor error. It was not. I was detailed to the point of neurosis, and that is saying something if you ever got a peek inside my brain.

If this school teacher gig doesn't work out I might consider law school.

Also, I think I resent the whole not logical thing. I'm logical; it's a matter of survivial. I'm married to my husband, that couldn't happen if I was entirely ruled by emotions. Have you met my husband?

1 comment:

Eddie Wood said...

Ya, I'm the complete opposite of the INFP in every way... I am an ESTJ

Love you Babe!