Monday, June 29, 2009

catchin' up

I've been terrible aboutt blogging lately, but I wanted to give you a status report.

-Our new housemate/tenant is working out wonderfully. I really like her; she's a hard worker and a good mom. Plus we got a date, an actual real life no kids invited date. Eddie and I make a good team and rarely butt heads, but sometimes its just really fun to have fun with my husband. I really like the guy. A lot.

-Turned in my w4 today for work. I'm officially done with my stay at home mom gig...and I cannot say I'm sorry. I know that sounds terrible, but I really am not all that good at being a stay-at-home mom, and I have done my time thank you very much. Don't get me wrong - my family, and my husband are my priority but ahh...how I long to be a grown-up, and never ever do popsicle stick crafts again.

-We're going camping tomorrow - yipee!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think you are a bad blogger now, just wait until you start working! I think I'm ready to trade places with you, the thought of popsicle stick crafts is much more appealing than work these days. Have fun camping!
Amanda