Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged By My Sister

10 years ago:I was cute and skinny and insecure and clueless. 20 something is over-rated, but skinny was nice.

Things on my to-do list today: (that didn't get done)
-laundry, laundry, laundry
-mop filthy floor
-finish reading book

Three of my bad habits:
1. chocolate
2. chocolate
3. chocolate


Five jobs I have had:
1. HollyBerry Flower shop
2. Omega Consulting Group
3. Information Technology Services at CU
4. Very short stint as a care taker for the elderly (I didn't even make it 2 weeks)
5. Boulder County Public Schools Registrar

5 things people don't know about me:
1. Helium baloons give me the bajeebies
2. I really like lime green
3. I'm allergic to metal and can't wear earrings
4. I got my belly button pierced anyway...not sure why I thought my bellybutton could tollerate metal better than my earlobes...it wasn't pretty
5. I like unusual socks

No comments: