Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quick Update

- Baby had a nasty ear infection in both of her ears, and a wheezy cough to go with it. So I've been operating on limited sleep. Survival doesn't allow for blogging, so hence a week went by without an entry.

-Hubby started his new job Mon. He hates to be inefficient, and so he's struggling to find his groove in the new company.

-I discovered a GF french bread recipe that is easy and delicious. I first "discovered" French bread in the Ivory Coast (colonized by the French ), and I have been a avid fan ever since. It's a little dangerous to know how to make a good GF version.

- We're reading short stories about a country vet in school. E is feeling very sorry for himself for being the only kid around without a pet. I, personally, ADORE being pet-free, but I am feeling a bit guilty.

- Bub's been limping more lately.

- M has turned a corner in reading - and is gettting better all the time.

-Baby's adoption should (in theory) be finalized by July. I'm starting to get annoyed by all the home visits. I really like both our workers, but the whole thing is starting to feel intrusive. Worth it, but intrusive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are having a party when baby is finnally a "Wood". Get the poor boy a fish, for heaven sake, before his loving aunt has to step in and get him a hamster or snake or something...