Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In my inbox!

I'm an aunty - again. Got this message in my inbox this morning. Yea! Can't wait to meet my new niece.

To all, Last night, ok EARLY this morning we had the honor to welcome a new member to the Crocker household. Adalyn Joy Crocker was born this morning at 12:06 via C section.She was six pounds on the nose and 19" long. Last night we noticed decreased baby movement and Gretch decided to go to the hospital to have a look. Well they decided that the baking conditions were not that good and that Adie needed to come out. I rushed down to the hospital (thanks Matt and Mike) and met Gretch there. Kari was a huge support and come down as well. All went well for the surgery and we have a happy and healthy Momma and Baby. She is recovering at Littleton Hospital and is going to bored out of her mind so visitors are quite welcome!

No comments: